About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Scott: cooking dinner with my wife, hanging with my friends and family, and boating.
- Gail: entertaining, cooking for others, hiking, playing social tennis with my friends.
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Scott: I play piano in a band comprised of all family members.
- Gail: that I can drive a boat- fast!
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Scott: I work at a detox center and consider it serving others. When a client gets sober it brings me joy!
- Gail: Cooking and serving dinner at the RAHAB house was an unexpectedly rewarding and humbling experience. What seemed like such a small gesture -meal and conversation- was so appreciated by the ladies. This was humbling to me.
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.