About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Adam: Spending time with my wife, children, family and friends at Wyoga Lake, and running (two separate activities) 🙂
- Cara: I love being active and outdoors with our family.
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Adam: I am a law partner with my brother, Paul.
- Cara: I ran track and cross country in college at Walsh, which is where Adam and I met and eventually had our wedding.
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Adam: FMSC, and I have really enjoyed coaching my kids soccer teams and getting to know and encourage kids in our community.
- Cara: I am a nurse at Akron Children’s Hospital and every day that I go to work I get to love and care for other people’s kids during difficult times, which impacts my heart and life.
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.