Location: Highland Square
ABOUT THE LEADERS:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Jessica- baking with our kids, being outside, playing board games with my husband
- Scott- playing board games with friends and family, exercising
- Family- hiking, finding fun family activities, going on adventures, visiting museums
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Jessica- I had two home births
- Scott- I make my own sunscreen
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Jessica- I had invested some time and encouragement in our life group and was surprised when she left our group as I thought she was heading down a path of being more disconnected. After a few months that the seeds that were planted had truly blossomed for this individual.
- Scott- I talk with a man monthly at a soup kitchen and we often spur each other on in our pursuit of Christ