About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Jessica- baking with our kids, being outside, playing board games with my husband
- Scott- playing board games with friends and family, exercising
- Family- hiking, finding fun family activities, going on adventures, visiting museums
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Jessica- I had two home births
- Scott- I make my own sunscreen
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Jessica- I had invested some time and encouragement in our life group and was surprised when she left our group as I thought she was heading down a path of being more disconnected. After a few months that the seeds that were planted had truly blossomed for this individual.
- Scott- I talk with a man monthly at a soup kitchen and we often spur each other on in our pursuit of Christ
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.