About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Sarah- drinking coffee, running, hiking, & hanging out with my family.
- Josh- Drinking all the coffee. Running with my hot wife. Biking on trails with my family.
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Sarah- I’ve ran 4 half marathons.
- Josh- I’m from West Virginia but don’t have a southern accent.
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Sarah – When I was coaching high school girls soccer my first couple years after college, I learned how a little bit of investment can go a long way. It was during those years that God gave me a heart for discipleship–helping others follow Jesus as I follow Him.
- Josh- My freshman year of college, I did an internship with my youth pastor from high school. I helped teach Sunday school, lead summer Bible camp, and went on a mission trip to Chicago. It helped affirmed a call I felt into serving God in the local church full-time. I saw how much teenagers and those disconnected from God needed the love of Christ brought to them through me.
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.