About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Andrew- I love sports (Go Browns!), working on our home, going to the park with my kids, and spending time with our friends and family.
- Natalie- I love to read, especially with a nice cup of coffee which I also love. I also like too cook, and enjoy trying new recipes my family might enjoy.
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Andrew- I spent a summer in San Diego living on a boat.
- Natalie- I was a national Speech and Debate competitor in high school.
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Andrew- Our neighbors across the street are elderly immigrants from India who speak very little English and whose daughters do not live locally. I noticed the daughters were all traveling frequently, taking turns to visit and help their parents. I offered to help by taking care of their landscaping, and they immediately welcomed me into their home and were overly warm, gracious, and thankful. So often we don’t take the time to reach out and get to know our neighbors, and helping to meet this need for them reminded me how important community is, and how much a simple act of kindness can mean.
- Natalie- I teach high school, and it always impacts my life when I learn about a student who is facing a difficult situation, either academically or personally, and I am able to establish an encouraging relationship with them, even if that means just listening to what is going on in their lives.
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.