About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Maurice: Working in wood shop
- Bev: Reading and spending time with grand treasures.
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Maurice: Worked in construction (heavy and highway) for 40 years.
- Bev: I have a passion for the elderly and those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Maurice: Mission trips
- Bev: Caring for a dear friend who was dying of pancreatic cancer.
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.