About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Joel: Biking, Hiking, House Projects, & Eating Ice-Cream.
- Amy-Kaye: Going to the gym & being active with the kids.
- Both: board games and card games with friends on the weekends.
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Joel: I used to kayak waterfalls before having kids.
- Amy-Kaye: I played college soccer and I have dual citizenship with Canada and the US.
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Both: Serving in Life Group Ministry has really showed us that Christianity is not a solo sport – We desperately need other people in our lives to walk along side us as we run toward Christ together.
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.