About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Myles – Crossfit, reading, outdoor activities, DIY projects, trying new foods/restaurants
- Lindsay – cooking, exercising, DIY projects, spending time with friends and family, trying new foods/restaurants
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Myles – I am originally from the state of Wyoming and came to Ohio in 2010 to play baseball for The University of Akron.
- Lindsay – I ran a marathon.
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Myles – Serving as a Life Group leader has had a tremendous impact on my life. Growing in my own knowledge of the Lord and personally walking with people through the ups and downs of life has truly enriched and deepened my love for Christ and my love for others.
- Lindsay – I signed up to make Thanksgiving dinner for 60 people at South Street ministries and preparing the meal kind of snuck up on me. I had never cooked a turkey before and found myself very stressed about the whole situation. The Lord provided help when I needed it (through Life Group members and my family) and put my heart at ease. When we delivered the meal we heard about what South Street does and their gratitude for having dinner was so encouraging. I was also encouraged by the Lord’s support during that time. He made it so clear to me that that is what I was suppose to be doing, even though for a time it brought me great stress.
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.