About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Scott: Spending time with family and working around the house.
- Kristin: I like to read, do puzzles, and listen to music. I also love team sports. I actually lead the Women’s Summer Softball Connect Group here at Grace!
- As a family we love to spend time outdoors, hiking and biking are some of our favorites. We have two dogs, so we like to include them when we can. When the weather is bad, we like to play board games as a family.
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Scott: I spent ten years in the Army as a reservist and was deployed to Iraq twice.
- Kristin: I was in show choir and musical theater in high school.
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Scott: During a church event where teams mobilized into the community, our team was tasked with helping clean a gentleman’s house and yard. The greatest impact was not the yard work, it was spending time simply talking to him. He appreciated that someone was interested in him.
- Kristin: I serve at the coffee bar on Sunday mornings and love greeting people with a smile and compliment. It’s amazing how far a simple smile can go. I’ve met so many great people through a simple cup of coffee.
- As a life group, we serve in many ways as needs present themselves. Specifically we have partnered with First Glance. We help them with several projects/events throughout the year.
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.