About this group: We are women, doing life together, sharing biblical community, and journeying towards spiritual maturity.
ABOUT THE LEADERS:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Patty-Spending time with my kids and grandkids (watching them play sports), and friends. I love being outdoors, so I do a lot of golfing, biking, hiking, kayaking, and gardening.
- Diane- Working on a work/life balance. I love my job and i love to be outdoors. As a family we love to ski, kayak, hike, swim, scuba and bike. I cannot wait until my first grandchild is old enough to participate!
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Patty-That I have six grandchildren, and love to do the handiwork at my house, including building shelves in my basement.
- Diane- That I got married at the age of 19, 41 years ago
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Patty-Being part of this ladies group has made such an impact on my life. We come from all different backgrounds, with struggles, challenges, and victories. The relationships that I have been able to establish with these ladies through other Life Group connections, and the new relationships that we have made through the group is really what it is all about to me. Doing life together, holding each other accountable, being vulnerable, and becoming strong advocates for Christ in this way. I want to be available for all women who need these connections and especially for those who don’t yet know that they need them.
Diane- Each season of life has brought different opportunities. I cannot think of a time where serving was not an integral part of my life