About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Doug – sports, family vacations, real estate, serving with life group
- Rachel – coaching softball, volunteering at kids’ school, working out
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Doug – I played football in college
- Rachel – I have an advanced degree in nursing
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Doug and Rachel – Time spent serving at First Glance Student center allowed us to work with new and different people… we enjoyed the relationships and growing in our relationship with Jesus together
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.