About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Luke: I like hiking, being outside in general. I enjoy doing side projects.
- Kristin: Being outside, hiking and camping. Enjoying a good cup of decaf reading a book in a rocker on the porch.
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Luke: My parents live in Africa.
- Kristin: That I like to golf.
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Luke: Been on a few different trips to serve in other countries, it is always life changing to serve others!
- Kristin: I think any time you make yourself vulnerable and are intentional in meeting a physical need you open doors for a relationship. This happened to me when serving at one of our city partners.
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.