About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- David – Spending time with family and being outdoors. I also enjoy golf and the Browns.
- Kathy – Spending time with family and going on walks.
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- David – That I am an accountant. The stereotype is that accountants are introverts and geeky but I am more outgoing and fun.
- Kathy – That I am one of triplets. There are 2 girls and 1 boy: my sister is Karen and my brother is Kenneth.
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- David – Being Life Group Leader has really impacted my life. We are all on a journey to explore the heart of God within our group and to see people grow and get real within the group is awesome!
- Kathy – Without question it is my mission trip to Philly. It gave me more boldness and urgency to share the Gospel at home.
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.