About the Leaders:
What do you enjoy spending your time doing?
- Ryan – I love spending time outdoors – in every season!
- Rebecca – I love going on little adventures with our kids during the day like the zoo and different parks.
- As a family we love to watch movies, read books and swim.
What are people surprised to learn about you?
- Ryan – I have three t-shirts I regularly wear that are more than 20 years old.
- Rebecca – I only dated one man and then I married him.
When was a time that serving others made an impact on your life?
- Ryan – One particular afternoon of raking leaves in a cold rain stands out. It was a busy weekend and the weather wasn’t ideal, but we served together as a life group. I was reminded, in this small way, that Jesus served others in spite of convenience or personal gain. It wasn’t a big deal, but it was important to help.
- Rebecca – In college I got to work with younger students in a few different roles which really helped me appreciate discipleship and the impact it had on me and those I was mentoring. I think it’s an awesome thing for someone a bit ahead on the journey to come alongside someone just starting out in faith or even just starting a different stage of life. This is just one reason we are fans of life groups!
What is a Life Group?
The purpose of Life Groups is to make disciples who Know It, Live It, and Give It Away by sharing life together. No matter your age or season of life, these groups offer the best way for you to get connected at Grace Church and build meaningful relationships. Feel free to try a few groups, be a guest a few times, and then join the one that best fits you and your family.