SPORTS DAY CAMPS
Sports Day Camps are for boys and girls ages 5 through 6th grade. Each camp will run Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm each day. All 5 uniquely awesome weeks will feature a different multi-sport environment that will include the very best elements of what has made our sports day camps an unforgettable experience for hundreds of child athletes year after year!
Week 1 June 19-23 – SOLD OUT
Week 2 June 26-30
Week 3 July 10-14
Week 4 July 17-21
Week 5 July 24-28
Registration Now Open!
What will happen each week at sports day camps?
Ninja warrior elements
Customized athletic assessments
Daily surprise station
Kid-friendly fitness training
Multi-sport instruction and gameplay
Individual skill development
What makes our camps such a great experience for children?
- Highly trained and responsible college age and high school counselors that are encouraging, approachable and committed to bringing out the best in each child athlete (5:1 ratio)
- Rotating stations designed to keep the child athlete engaged in the camp experience from start to finish each day.
- Age and gender-specific small team structure created to help ensure each child athlete has an appropriate level of competitive experiences.
- Carefully crafted mix of high-energy activities along with downtime throughout the camp day that has built-in flexibility to accommodate a wide range of child athlete’s needs.
- A safe and friendly camp setting where your child athlete has the opportunity to build positive, impactful relationships!
CREATING GAME CHANGING ATHLETIC ENVIRONMENTS
FOR THE PURPOSE OF LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCES
We want each child athlete to be understood, discovered, affirmed and celebrated in unique and meaningful ways.
We want each child athlete to be loved, included, accepted and respected as a contributing member of their team.
We want each child athlete to be challenged and inspired in what it means to be athletically, relationally and spiritually strong.